Prepare yourself with one of our WYW for the job interview!
What is this course about?
Been invited to an interview and looking to prepare, perfect your pitch and overcome any nervousness you may be feeling? Wanting to simulate the interview situation because "training is everything"?
Why should you do it?
What will you get?
- 30min: For your mentor to understand the position you are applying for and clarify questions you may have upfront
- 60min: Conduct a mock interview
- 30min: Feedback and debrief after the mock interview to provide you with clear feedback to strengthen your interview skills and perfect your pitch and presentation
How does it work?
- As soon as you sign up, your WYW mentor will contact you to schedule the first 30min intro session, which will be a skype call
- Before the intro session, you email your mentor the job description you are being interviewed for, as well as your related application (CV, cover letter)
- During the intro session, you schedule the 90min mock interview and feedback/debrief session, which will be a skype call
- In the 90min you will simulate an interview situation with the WYW mentor in which the WYW mentor takes the position of the interviewer. After the mock interview, the WYW mentor will provide you with detailed feedback